In compliance with the Mexican Law: Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Protección de los Particulares (LFPDPPP, its acronym in Spanish), Booker.zone provides you with the following Privacy Notice:
Entity responsible for protecting and processing your Personal Data Operadora True SA de CV (hereinafter, “Booker.zone”), located at Montes Urales 505 Piso 2, Lomas de Chapultepec Sección 1, Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México C.P. 11000.
Means of obtaining Personal Data
The personal data that Booker.zone collects from you will be used solely for the purposes set out herein and may be obtained:
- Directly by entering your data or using the online services through the webpage www.Booker.zone and through our mobile app “Booker.zone”.
- Directly through our call center.
- Directly through our official social media accounts.
- Personally through our booking agents.
The data that Booker.zone obtains from you will be the following: Complete name with surnames, telephone number, email address, address and financial data such as: Credit card number, credit card holder’s name, expiration date, security code and any other data that are needed to complete and manage the reservations that you requested.
Also, Booker.zone in special situations might need to require your authorization to capture and use your image (photograph or video), therefore Booker.zone will implement the right conducts to obtain your authorization according to the applicable law.
Purpose of collected Personal Data
Purpose of collected Personal Data Your data will be collected for the following main purposes that are necessary for the service that you request:
- Processing, monitoring, updating, modification, cancellation and confirmation of the services that you booked with Booker.zone through its means, for financial and credit purposes, in order to comply with the obligations assumed with you and with our suppliers.
- For reservations that include air transportation, so that the airline can proactively contact the passenger in case of interruption in operations or to provide the client with updated information about their trip. The above implies certain advantages for you such as, for example:
- Updates on flights in real time.
- Updates on flights in real time.
- Updates related to luggage.
- Send the information of the reservation change or boarding pass automatically, for the following available flights.
- Reduction of waiting time, anxiety and discomfort during interruptions in service.
- A better customer experience.
- Also, the collected data will be used to contact you to offer more information for the generation of possible reservations.
Secondarily, we will use your personal data for the following purposes that are not necessary for the requested service but that allow and facilitate better assistance on our part:
- To evaluate the quality of the service, conduct surveys about travel habits and preferences, to participate in contests and raffles, customer loyalty programs, as well as for the sending of promotions, offers, services and advertising (solely and exclusively for Booker.zone).
The Data Holder may immediately and at no cost request the cancellation of e-mail marketing from Booker.zone by clicking on the “Unsuscribe” link.
In the event that you do not wish your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, you may send at this time a written statement via email to the email address info@Booker.zone.
Domestic and international transfer of data
Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 36 and 37 of the LFPDPPP your personal data may be transferred to and/or shared with:
- Controller companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under the common control of Booker.zone, or a parent company or any company in the same Booker.zone group that operates under the same internal processes and policies;
- When the transfer is necessary by virtue of an existing contract or one to be concluded in the owner’s interest by the responsible party and a third party;
- When the transfer is necessary for maintenance or compliance with a legal relationship between the responsible party and the owner such as Suppliers, Tourist Services Suppliers, Banking and Credit Institutions, among others. It is important to note that the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred shall be bound by the same terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice and shall comply with the corresponding security and confidentiality measures. In any event, we hereby undertake not to transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent, unless we are required to do so in accordance with the provisions of Article 37 of the Mexican Law: Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares, as well as carrying out this transfer under the terms of this law.
Exercising ARCO Rights
Article 28 of the LFPDPPP grants you four rights to exercise:
- The owner has the right to Access his/her personal data that are held by the responsible party and to be aware of the Privacy Notice and its purposes.
- The owner has the right to Rectify his/her datain the event that they are inexact, incorrect or outdated.
- The owner has the right to Cancel his/her personal data when he/she considers that they are not being used to fulfill the purposes established in this Privacy Notice.
- The owner has the right to Oppose the processing of his/her personal data in regard to any of the purposes established in this Privacy Notice.
Right to revoke your consent for data processing
Article 8 of the LFPDPPP provides for the possibility of revoking the consent granted for the processing of your personal data. To revoke this consent, you may request that we do so using the same mechanism and procedure for exercising the ARCO Rights provided for herein. However, Booker.zone informs you that keeping your personal data in our database allows us to have a better understanding of your needs based on your history and thereby provide you with better service when making future reservations.
Mechanisms for exercising ARCO Rights and revoking the consent for processing your data
To exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition or your right to revoke the consent for the processing of your personal data, you are required to complete and send the EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS FORM, which you can download here, and submit it to Booker.zone at the following email address: info@Booker.zone, or you can submit the form physically to the following address: Operadora True SA de CV, in writing and in Spanish, complying with the requirements set forth in Article 29 of the LFPDPPP. For more information, you can contact the Booker.zone Department of Protection of Personal Data directly through the e mail address previously mentioned.
To justify exercising your ARCO Rights, you are required to verify the possession of your ARCO Rights or the representation with respect to the owner through a copy of your identification document and the presentation of the original for comparison purposes, or the instruments indicated in Article 89 of the LFPDPPP.
“Article 29.- The access, rectification, cancellation or opposition request must contain and accompany the following:
- The name of the owner and address or other means of communicating to you the response to your request;
- The documents verifying the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner;
- Clear and precise description of the personal data with regards to which you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, and
- Any other element or document that facilitates locating personal data.”
Booker.zone will monitor your request for 20 business days starting from the receipt of said FORM or request, with complete documentation, in order to communicate to you the justification of the request. If the request is justified, Booker.zone will have 15 business days to enable you to exercise your ARCO right.
Measures to safeguard your information and to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data
To ensure that you are able to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data, we offer you the option of registration in the Public Registry to avoid Advertising (Registro Público para Evitar Publicidad or REPEP , its acronym in Spanish), of which the Federal Attorney’s Office of the Consumer (Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor or PROFECO, its acronym in Spanish) is in charge, to ensure that your personal data are not used to receive promotions or advertising from goods or services companies. For more information about this registry, you may consult PROFECO’s web portal or contact PROFECO directly.
Booker.zone uses its own cookies and those of third parties to analyze your browsing and offer you more personalized service according to your interests.
If you are interested in learning about our Cookies policy click here.